You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally!


Well, no more complaining. Life was good again today. Rode my favorite horse, took my best dog,




and moved a few cows a few miles,





with some of my favorite people,

 and guess who got to ride Wilbur?
I really missed a good shot of her getting on by standing on salt blocks out in the field. Poor vertically challenged Crystal.

It was all so worth the painkillers I'll have to take to get to sleep tonight.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw that's great! Gettin' in shape for the weekend? We won't be doing really grueling rides you know; and dogs are welcome... just sayin'....

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Ya for you being back in the saddle! Hope you didn't over do it. an a vist with Crystal too, how nice

Anonymous said...

Now that's better!!

Linda said...

I thought you were going to ride Wilbur?? Glad you're back in the saddle.

LindaG said...

I'm vertically challenged, too. ;)

Congratulations. Glad you got to get out again. Hope you didn't overdo it. Have a blessed Sunday and a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe, yey you got to ride!