You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Promised Pup Pictures

I promised pictures so here is my puppy and his siblings. They were 3 weeks on Monday.


My red pup is the one at the bottom of the picture. My cowboy's matching little girl is the one on the most right. The other little girl that already belongs to a nice boy named Leonard is the one on the left by herself. She was the runt of the litter (sometimes the best dogs are the runts). And the one in the middle wags his tail and likes my face when I pick him up. He is the biggest and brightest.



 My boy and Leonard's little girl. I think that might end up being a blue eye : ) Hard to tell just yet, but I'm hoping.

My cowboy's little girl.

  
His red pup and Leonard's girl. Oh, oh, that's already starting to look like long hair, don't you think? He won't be happy. 


 The heart stealer.




16 comments:

Crystal said...

They are wayy cuter with thier eyes open.
I finallt thought of some names, its so hard, but I came up with Logan or Rory.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What sweet faces! I love them all! But that last picture! I am sunk
word verf-dowea, sounds similar ... just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Awe, I want one. I love puppies!

aurora said...

Sweet buncha heart stealers! I LOVE puppy breathe snuggles! Last pic just melts your heart.

Rachel said...

Cute!! I <3 puppies!!

We had a dog named Blue, the best danged cowdog EVER!! He had one full blue eye and one half blue eye, and he was red heeler and border collie cross. And he was the color blue. We miss him SO much, you'll here us quiet regular saying, "Boy, if Blue was still here______!"
He was family. I hope we can have another dog like that. Maybe our newest addition, Reba, will be great too. I have lots of faith in her!!!
Can't wait to here what your gonna decide to call him!!
He's needs a name already. ;)

ain't for city gals said...

Definitely a Willy...

Sarah said...

Do you have a home for the last one? I have a home looking for a border collie. <3

They're so sweet.

LindaG said...

What great looking pups! :)

Ames said...

How could you not fall for those sweet puppy eyes! ~Ames

Jamie said...

I want one! I'm not sure my two "Senior Citizen's" would be ok with a puppy but I want one!

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable!!!!!

Linda said...

Cute, always TOO cute!

gtyyup said...

They are all just sooooo cute! It's got to be hard to pick a pup when they're so young.

jt6 said...

Yep,now that I have seen the pictures he defenitly looks like a Rockwell, to me. Call him Rocky for short. He'll be as tuff as nails and he'll always have your back! He'll keep those pesky bulls away from you guys.
Such cute puppies!

jt6 said...

oh ya... and with a blue eye, he'll have that bit of a craaazzzyy look about him that will fit right with his name sake.
I'm excited to see him when he is bigger!

Rachel said...

OOO, I have another name, can I???!!

Rojo- which you prolly know is spanish for red.
I'm shocked nobody said that one yet. But you'd have Blue and Rojo(Red) and you wouldn't look like a dunce cause you named your dogs Blue and Red, maybe no one would know red in spanish... ;) HA!... er not.

This is fun. Can't wait!!!!! :) :)