You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Don't Faint!

I thought I was feeling better and went grocery shopping, got home and was so miserable that my loving cowboy took me to ER again. He and I both think I should be getting better after 10 days, not worse. But the doctor said 6-8 weeks (even though the x-rays today said nothing was broke), quit overdoing it, and here's a prescription for a bunch of expensive pills. My goodness!

To be like my Hero (the Saviour), I'm supposed to work on turning something bad into something good (like he always did). So get this (and anyone who knows me, don't faint) I've taken up a new hobby. . . cooking.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooking is good, but what sorts of things?

LindaG said...

If you're going to have a lot of time on your hands and have to 'quit overdoing it', that's a good hobby.

I had to learn to save myself from my hubby putting BBQ sauce on everything when we got married. Haha. He was the cook, not me. ;)

The Wife said...

Girl you need to take it easy! But I really shouldn't be telling you that, I got yelled at yesterday by the husband for walking too much. I mean really, how can you not walk. I got stuff to do!

Good luck on the cooking. I love to bake. Maybe I'll go to the kitchen and make some cookies. That will get the husband off my back!

Linda said...

Yikes, you're scaring me!! I know you can do it though....are cabbage rolls on the menu?

Shirley said...

So I guess if you are too sore to shop there is no way you'll make the blogger ride. I had my chest caved in by a dashboard many years ago and it took a long time to get right, so I kinda know how you're feeling.
Cooking is a fun way to get creative- let us all know if you want recipes!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Oh dear! you take it easy girl!!! And you are cooking? whatcha makin?

Anonymous said...

My sweetheart read about what happened to you and your cowboy and his first concern was that you guys were ok :)

~ Janis said...

If I made that same statement, my friends would be calling the local fire department!
Should I send you a couple of my "extra" fire extinguishers?