You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Monday, August 2, 2010

Still Healing

I wish I was cowboy tuff. He had some help today that wasn't me and I was glad for the extra rest. 

Plus I got spoiled. Cheezeburger Casserole, apple with caramel sauce for dipping, and squares, 


plus flowers (my favorites)


 plus I got to watch my grandsons play with Varmint.


I think Milo (they changed his name) might have a new home if their dad OKs it. I've never seen a cat that liked little boys that much. They had him jumping from box to box. He's not a bad cat, with them.

Plus, in the evening, we went over to our friends and I caught a picture of the cutest bunch of little hutterite girls jumping on their trampoline.



Oh, to be young again! I feel like I'm a hundred years old today.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww looks like a good day. Hope you get better soon!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks like a nice way to spend the day , and the goodies look yummy. Hope you bounce back and get feeling good soon.I takes a while when we are not 20. Heck that kind of wreck it took a while when we were 20

Anonymous said...

Cheeseburger casserole sounds EXCELLENT! Ok here's a dumb question on my part, is a hutterite girl the same as an Amish girl?

Shirley said...

Nothing like being pampered is there? We have visitors that brought their two little boys; one spent most of his time playing with the dogs and hanging around the horses. Pets are good for children.
Hope you feel better soon! Soak in an epsom salts bath, it works good for helping get rid of aches and pain.

LindaG said...

Gosh, I know how you feel. I'm glad to hear you got spoiled!
I could use a new hamburger recipe... :)

Cheyenne said...

Children, whether jumping on a tramp, or playing around in a living room-make a day brighter. Not too mention gorgeous flowers and tasty food! :)

Linda said...

Love the pic of the hutterite kids....TOO cute. Hope you heal up fast.....rest'll help.

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'm hungry now. ;)