You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick Day

Oh my goodness, you can't take me off the place. They fed us so well at the grazing school. Maybe it was just way more than what the coyote in me usually eats (or just a dang chocolate chip cookie, it's horrible being allergic to chocolate, I knew better than to eat it but sometimes it is just too tempting). Salt is another bad one. Maybe it was a combination of things but I better be better tomorrow so we can pull the last of the bulls.

I missed hanging out with the cows today.

9 comments:

aurora said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Crystal said...

I didnt think you ate that many chocolates. Its so hard not to eat, I think its amazing you turn down as much as you do!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oh no! Allergic to chocolate???!! What a horrible allergy. I hope you get well quickly!!
And thanks for stopping in over at Twisted Fencepost!

Rachel said...

Aww! I'm sure the cows missed you too!? ;)

Hope your better quick!

Cheyenne said...

Feel better! Don't worry about tomorrow, just feel better for today.

Shirley said...

Hope you aren't getting the chest cold that I got, not fun!
The little calf in the photo that's belly deep in water looks like it's having fun. Bet they hang out at the water holes on these hot days.

Anonymous said...

Awe, I hope you feel better!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Oh dear. Hope you get over it quickly!

LindaG said...

Get well soon!
I have to watch my blood pressure so I don't eat chocolate. Well, I shouldn't. Don't like dark chocolate, never have.
I do love white chocolate when I can find it though.

Have a great weekend and hope you're feeling better! :)