You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Laying Down on the Job


I wish I could join Hooch and his buddy.

I also wish I had a picture I could post here of a little blonde haired boy named Josh riding Bronze an ancient, wonderful pony. But that was years ago. I haven't seen him since he grew up.  I always liked Josh, the littlest of 3 brothers, a nice kid.

I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour? Josh was in an accident helping a friend with an old car. I don't know the details except to say that he has burns on 70% of his body and his ears were burned off.
I can hardly stand to think of the pain he must be in. There isn't much I can do to help but pray for him and I was hoping you all would join me. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sunning themselves!

and of course I'll pray for him!

Linda said...

Will do! Hope today is better than yesterday!

The Wife said...

You bet I can do that! I'll say one for him right now.

Crystal said...

Absolutly, prayers on the way.

Shirley said...

I will pray for him at Mass today, and will keep him in my prayers.

LindaG said...

Oh my gosh. :( Will definitely add to prayers. Thought of you last night, too. *Hugs*