You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Monday, June 28, 2010

Speicies at Risk

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Somehow Varmint knocked my camera on the floor and the battery popped out and now I can't find it. (I have to look even harder). I tried to find it when the little girl from Operation Grassland Communities came so we could take some pictures of the hawks that I thought might be a "Species at Risk" Ferrugenous Hawk. And of course they were and no picture. And we saw another species, the Loggerhead Shrike, and no picture.

I think I'm going to put Varmint on the Speicies at Risk list.


7 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Varmint is such a cutie ,will you be able to stay mad at that little face?

The Wife said...

Varmit didn't mean it, I'm sure of it! ;o)

LindaG said...

I'm really sorry to hear that. We have a cat that likes to climb all over, too.
I hope you can find your battery.

If you buy another one. Buy a charger, too, because then you'll find the lost battery and will have a spare.

I have a feeling Varmint will assure you he didn't mean it. He may even find the battery for you. If you see him bouncing around and hear something sliding on the floor, it's probably your battery.
Ours love to play with bottle caps, unshelled pecans, anything that slides or can be picked up in the mouth!

Crystal said...

Poor Kitty, he is probly just trying to help.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the kitten! That's priceless!

Anonymous said...

Lol..I have a doberman who might end up on that list if he doesn't stay out of my flowerbeds!

LindaG said...

Glad to hear you found the battery! :)