You know you've won, in life, when people pay you to do what you would pay them to let you do


Monday, April 26, 2010

Cowboys and Indians

Indians like my cowboy. I think it's his sense of humor that they appreciate. Me too.

I believe I'm married to one of the few men in the world that grocerie shops in Ikea. (His people were Swedish a generation or two back) and like all women I like to look at nesting stuff (commonly known as furniture). We got separated one day and he was still laughing when he found me again in the store.

"What's up?"I asked him and he tells me, "I saw two indian women walking along and one said to the other, ' How do you get out of here?' The other lady tells her, 'Just follow the arrows on the floor, What kind of Indian are you?'  They both laughed."

And so did we.



No comments: